A Piece of Cake Grammar A1-B1- Teacher’s Book
Available in stock
A Piece of Cake Grammar A1-B1
A Piece of Cake Grammar A1-B1 seeks to help students achieve confidence and build a strong foundation in English Grammar. An innovative approach to all grammatical phenomena and, as the title defines, it is an easy and simple method to grasp the English language at B1 level.
This innovative approach to Grammar is recommended for:
- students at B1 level and can accompany any coursebook.
- adults who wish to brush up on their Grammar skills from scratch (false beginners).
A Piece of Cake Grammar A1-B1- Student’s Book
Key features are:
- 12 comprehensive units (short and clear theory with examples)
- Grammar Forum (questions and answers provided by students and teachers)
- Structures presented in context
- Vocabulary Booster at the end of each unit with a variety of exercises
- Revision every three units
- Writing skills enhanced at the end of each unit
- Experiential learning (in a variety of activities)
Irregular Verbs – Phrasal Verbs – Words with Prepositions – Prepositional Phrases – Idioms – British/American/Australian English
- Student’s Book • Teacher’s Book